- Men's wooden jewelry box valet with drawer is a compact mahogany finished open topped chest with drawer.
- Elegantly lined in black suede fabric.
- The open top acts as a valet after a busy day, catching pocket necessities like coins, keys, wallet, pens, eyeglasses, phone, etc.
- The drawer, features ring bars with several spacious divided compartments provides a convenient storage area for jewelry items or additional necessities.
- Accented with a brushed nickle-finished knob.
- Measures: 12" X 8" X 5 1/8" H.
- Product code 548MBK.
Engraving is an excellent way to personalize your gift and to commemorate a special occasion. You may choose from a monogram, initials or a message. A monogram is a traditional way of personalizing an item, accentuating the last name initial in the center. This is our most popular option as it adds an instant touch of grace and sophistication to the piece. Initials would be written just as you would initial a document or letter. The message is a popular option for holiday gifts, weddings and anniversaries (especially year 5 as is tradition to present a wooden gift).
How long does it take for engraving?
Our professional engraving is completed on the same day as ordered at our Seattle facility. The engraving is mailed to you separately and will arrive in about 1 week from the order date. If you select express shipping, the engraved plate will be sent express as well.
How do I install my engraved plate?
Your engraved plate will arrive with self adhesive engravers tape on the back. An email will be sent at the time of your order explaining the simple steps in properly attaching the plate.
If you order engraving, the plate provided will look like this:
Personalized engraving plate measures 2 1/2" wide by 1 5/8" high.
Jewelryboxshop.com warranties our items to be of new condition when received and guarantee the product's workmanship and material for one full year from the date of purchase.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!