- The Pacifica jewelry box is a solid wood jewelry box constructed from American hardwoods and finished in a Birch wood veneer.
- Six nickel necklace hooks in the lid accommodate fine chains with storage for large and multi strand necklaces in the two sliding panels below.
- A sewn pouch secures necklaces when the lid is closed.
- Beneath the sliding panels are four large divided compartments perfect for large bracelets, bangles and watches, divided by 2 oversize ring bars for cocktail and oversized rings.
- The top drawer features eight 2 ½” x 2 ½” compartments for chandelier earrings or brooches and eighteen 1 ½” x 1 ½” squares for smaller earrings or individual necklace charms and pendants.
- The second drawer is optimal for pearl stands and tennis bracelets with six 10 ½” x 1 ¾” compartments.
- Finally, the third drawer is simply open to serve as a catch all for other large jewelry items or even sunglasses and other accessories.
- Unique style for unique jewelry!
Engraving is an excellent way to personalize your gift and to commemorate a special occasion. You may choose from a monogram, initials or a message. A monogram is a traditional way of personalizing an item, accentuating the last name initial in the center. This is our most popular option as it adds an instant touch of grace and sophistication to the piece. Initials would be written just as you would initial a document or letter. The message is a popular option for holiday gifts, weddings and anniversaries (especially year 5 as is tradition to present a wooden gift).
How long does it take for engraving?
Our professional engraving is completed here on the same day as ordered at our Seattle facility.
If I order engraving will I have I install my engraved plate?
No, your order will arrive with the personalized engraved plate attached.
If you order personalized engraving, the plate provided will look like this.
Engraving plate measures 2 1/2" wide by 1 5/8" high.
Jewelryboxshop.com warranties our items to be of new condition when received and guarantee the product's workmanship and material for one full year from the date of purchase.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!