- About this Jewelry Box:
- Rich Bubinga with distinctive Elm Burl set this jewelry box in a class of its own.
- Accented with brass hardware and lined with soft crème lining.
- Lift the cover to reveal pendant necklace bars and pouch to securely hold necklaces when cover is closed.
- Top well of jewelry box features 5 divided jewelry compartments and two watch pillows.
- Three pull out drawers with 14 divided compartments overall accommodate earrings brooches and pins.
- Two vertical pullout drawers with necklace hooks for additional necklace storage.
- When selecting optional engraving, the solid brass engraved plaque attaches to the top center of cover.
- Jewelry box dimensions: 15.5" x 9.5" x 10"
Engraving is an excellent way to personalize your gift and to commemorate a special occasion. You may choose from a monogram, initials or a message. A monogram is a traditional way of personalizing an item, accentuating the last name initial in the center. This is our most popular option as it adds an instant touch of grace and sophistication to the piece. Initials would be written just as you would initial a document or letter. The message is a popular option for holiday gifts, weddings and anniversaries (especially year 5 as is tradition to present a wooden gift).
How long does it take for engraving?
Our professional engraving is completed on the same day as ordered at our Seattle facility. The engraving is mailed to you separately and will arrive in about 1 week from the order date. If you select express shipping, the engraved plate will be sent express as well.
How do I install my engraved plate?
Your engraved plate will arrive with self adhesive engravers tape on the back. An email will be sent at the time of your order explaining the simple steps in properly attaching the plate.
If you order engraving with this item, the plate provided will look like this:
Personalized engraving plate measures 2 1/2" wide by 1 5/8" high.
Jewelryboxshop.com warranties our items to be of new condition when received and guarantee the product's workmanship and material for one full year from the date of purchase.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!