- About this Jewelry Box:
- Simplicity meets innovation.
- This jewelry box is designed to accommodate a large amount of jewelry without taking up a lot of space.
- Handcrafted and finished in a rich mahogany veneer.
- Soft, burgundy crushed velvet interior compliments the deep mahogany color of the wood veneer.
- Lid opens to reveal necklace hooks and pouch in lid to secure necklaces when closed.
- Cantilever shelf lifts above the well accommodating earrings and brooches within 16 small compartments.
- Well contains 3 square compartments for bracelets and watches with 6 ring bars accommodating 12-16 rings.
- Top drawer contains 4 vertical compartments for necklaces or bracelets.
- Bottom drawer features 40 small compartments for earrings, rings, and other small items.
- Bright brass drawer pulls and handles.
- Brass nameplate may be attached to lid for personalization (optional).
- Jewelry box dimensions: 15 x 9 1/2 x 8". Product code 669MR.
Engraving is an excellent way to personalize your gift and to commemorate a special occasion. You may choose from a monogram, initials or a message. A monogram is a traditional way of personalizing an item, accentuating the last name initial in the center. This is our most popular option as it adds an instant touch of grace and sophistication to the piece. Initials would be written just as you would initial a document or letter. The message is a popular option for holiday gifts, weddings and anniversaries (especially year 5 as is tradition to present a wooden gift).
How long does it take for engraving?
Our professional engraving is completed on the same day as ordered at our Seattle facility. The engraving is mailed to you separately and will arrive in about 1 week from the order date. If you select express shipping, the engraved plate will be sent express as well.
How do I install my engraved plate?
Your engraved plate will arrive with self adhesive engravers tape on the back. An email will be sent at the time of your order explaining the simple steps in properly attaching the plate.
If you order engraving, the plate provided will look like this:
Personalized engraving plate measures 2 1/2" wide by 1 5/8" high.
Jewelryboxshop.com warranties our items to be of new condition when received and guarantee the product's workmanship and material for one full year from the date of purchase.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!